When the world around you is falling apart,just do these three things and everything will turn out for the better.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Excitement and for all the right reasons!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very very excited. Lets see.... I got back from a very awsome Fastbreak. Got smacked up side the head with the Bible (not literally).... Lack of Sleep to last me a Week. Homework that never ends.... I can officailly drive without anyone in the car. Thats right Laura got her Drivers licensce. Took me awhile but I got it... HAHAAAHAAHAHAHA..... Have an English Paper to write... If you can't tell I am being very random... Got a letter from my sister who is in London right now.... Been eating to much sugar... Had fillings put in my teeth (5 total when the process is all done)... Wishing I had a certian CD.... Need to call someone.... Waiting for my Piano teacher to show up... I have not practiced in a week... SHHH don't tell him that.... Drinking some Hot COCO.... Lets see how long I can keep this up... Need to work on SAT stuff since that is coming up soon... Heard rumors about uniforms for school in the year 2006-2007... HAHAHA.. I will be graduated by then... There might be a street light going up near the school... Ok I am done....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, random thoughts are the best.

As a great philosopher once said, "Thoughts are kind of like stars. They're all there, some forming loose patterns, others just being out there."

-Your friendly neighborhood redneck

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home